Dancer Hack for Stinky Shoes

Dancer hack for stinky shoes: I dollop some peppermint oil inside my ballet shoes after every class and shove them back in their semi breathable dance bag (it came with my supadance ballroom heels). I used to have shoes so stinky my mother wouldn't allow them in the main cabin of the car, they had to ride in the trunk. Now I can stick my nose to my shoe and only smell mint, no funk. FYI my other pair of ballet shoes I keep in a fully breathable net mesh dance bag smell stinky even though I dab oil on them too, so you may need to keep them in a bag. Eucalyptus and Lavender oil seem to work, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Take a Dance Class

I’ve noticed a big difference between the culture and the mindset of the students in adult drop in ballet classes and the adult drop in ...